December 14, 2007

Brenda

Name: Brenda Soledad Blake
Birthday: February 5
State: KS
Husband: Judd
Anniversary: 8-23-2003
Kids: Savannah (1-19-2006) and Luke (7-8-2007)
Favorites: being a mom, shopping, friends, learning new things, socializing
Not-so-favorites: Sleep deprivation, swearing, cold feet, gaining weight
One family tradition: Well...since it's the Christmas season, Savannah and I decorate the tree and Judd has always done the lights and the star.
Five interesting things about you (not your husband or kids!)
1. Everyone is surprised to find out that I speak Spanish.
2. I am a Registered Nurse.
3. In high school, my parents sent me to Europe for two weeks.
4. For our wedding, Judd's sister collected money from our wedding guests to send us to Florida for a week to stay at a beach house, which I'm grateful for, but our wedding gift registry was very neglected...no kitchen gadgets, no new dishes, no new bedsheets, etc. :)
5. My hubby and I are working at getting out of debt so we are very strict with our moneys which some days I feel like we'll never see the light at the end of the tunnel and others days I'm fully aware that we're that much closer. Yay!
Final Thought: Thanks, Christina for calling me and "pushing" me towards signing up for Ribs and Rubies! I need that sometimes. I shall come to rely on you girls for a lot on womanly knowledge. What a great group and a fabulous idea, I really believe this is just what I needed!

No comments: