December 14, 2007

Melissa

Name: Melissa Danielle Magana
Birthday: May 10
State: AZ
Husband: Jose
Anniversary: 3/14/03
Kids: Evan (4/4/06)
Favorites: Being a mom, talking on the phone, shopping, Christian music, Fall, Chocolate
Not-so-favorites: Sleep deprivation, having a headache, being stuck in traffic
One family tradition: I don't really have one yet...we are still caught up in our family of origin's traditions I guess.
Five interesting things about you (not your husband or kids!)
1. I used to show horses when I was a kid. Walk/Trot Western Pleasure was my specialty.
2. I hate loud noises- music, the vacuum cleaner...you name it.
3. I once drove from Arizona to Georgia (in 2 days) to help a friend drop off a truck. Unfortunately I didn't get to drive much since I was not trusted with the manual stick shift.
4. I love the feeling of a plane taking off.
5. I hate cooking, but like baking.
Final Thought: Yay!!!...I figured out how to do this whole blog thing!

No comments: