December 21, 2007

Stephanie


Name: Stephanie Lynn Ellis
Birthday: October 13
State: KS
Husband: Jay
Anniversary: 9/4/04 (Same as Christina!)
Kids: Riley (6/15/06)
Favorites: Jesus, being a wife, being a mom, reading, good conversations, foreign food, traveling, going on dates with my husband, surprises
Not-so-favorites: not getting enough sleep or food, the taste of beer, being tickled
One family tradition: Reading the Bible and praying together after dinner
Five interesting things about you (not your husband or kids!)
1. I'm so glad I get to stay at home with Riley and don't have to investigate child abuse/neglect anymore!
2. I once broke my toe when I tripped over a snow plow in the middle of summer while playing hide-and-seek in the dark.
3. My husband and I had the most amazing honeymoon in the Philippines.
4. I just realized this year that the song about mommy kissing Santa Claus was talking about mommy kissing daddy, and really not Santa Claus.
5. I NEVER thought I would actively participate in a blog.
Final Thought:
I'm excited to get to know some new ladies and learn from you!

2 comments:

Christina Joy said...

OH MY GOSH, Stephanie...I had no idea that Daddy was Santa Claus either. Til like, right now. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know! I used to think that song was just awful, until I figured what they were really singing about!