January 11, 2008

Wedding dress

Hi all,

I thought I'd put this out there. I got married in August of 2003 and my dress is still hanging in the same bag I put it in 4 years ago. It's too long to fit in my closet so it's been hanging on the outside of the closet door for that long! 4 years! I can't believe it, it's time for me to do something about it. The question is what?? I want to hear from you as to what you all did with your dresses. I may be making a mountain out a molehill...I tend to do that sometimes.

Have a blessed day,
Brenda

5 comments:

Christina Joy said...

Mine is still in the bag, hanging in my childhood closet in AZ. Until my mom forces me to do something with it...it'll probably stay there.

Make a baptismal gown or something with it! I would've done so with mine, but mine has lots and lots of tulle.

Brenda Blake said...

Christina,

You mean cut it up?? No Way! I was thinking in terms of storage. I about fell out of my chair!

Brenda :P

Christina Joy said...

Check out one of those places where they'll "specially" package it for you, so as to preserve it for all time.

Heck yeah, cut it up! You've got two beautiful babies to prove your love to Judd- who needs a dress?! :)

I have no attachments to my gown. I wore it. I got lots of great pictures. I took it off!

Brenda Blake said...

I love my dress. It's so pretty!

Melissa M. said...

I was going to preserve mine and have them specialy package it until I found out how much it was...I can't remember how much, but I know it was well over a $100. So I just put it in a big cardboard box and put it in the closet. Maybe you could find a better deal online...where you ship it to them...I never looked into that.